ICS2011 Student Travel Grants
- The purpose of this program is to encourage graduate student participation at the conference by funding the travel cost for students who would otherwise be unable to attend. Applications are accepted from students at degree-granting institutions throughout the world.
- What is Covered?
We plan to provide up to $1,600 per student to partially or fully cover the following expenses:
- Registration fees (early student registration).
- Flight (economy airfare at the minimum of the amount, up to $1,000).
- Lodging (for the four nights of the conference). Students will be required to share the room and book the hotel at the conference rate.
- Each student will be awarded the minimum of the above amount and their actual documented cost. Notice that the actual cost will be lower than $1,600 in many cases, e.g. for students located in Asia.
ICS2011 Student Travel Grant Winners:
- Alessandro Chiesa (MIT)
- Yingyu Liang (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Petros Mol (University of California, San Diego)
- Margarita Vald (Tel Aviv University)
- Siyu Yang (Department of Computer Science, Princeton University)
- Zeyuan Allen Zhu (MIT)