- ITCS will provide full support for ONE author of each accepted paper, including economy airfare at the minimum of the amount, hotel lodging up to 4 nights, and registration fees.
Online Registration Deadline for Regular Participants: December 31, 2010 23:59 PDT
Before November 15, 2010
After November 15, 2010
Note: The registration fees do not include any bank's charges.
- The registration fees for ICS 2011 covers access to the conference venue, one copy of the proceedings, coffee breaks, lunches, reception and banquet.
* Student registration fees do not include proceedings.
- Visa and invitation letter: If you need an invitation letter to obtain a visa, please see visa information on ICS 2011 website. We strongly encourage participants to register as soon as possible in order to obtain their visa to China on time for the conference.
- Payment by a Bank Transfer
Registration fees can only be paid by bank transfer. Please find the bank details below:
Name of Account: TSINGHUA UNIVERSITY
Account No.: 00047108094001
Account Opening Bank: The Bank of China, Head Office
Address: No.1, Fuxingmen Nei Avenue, Beijing, PRC, 100818
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ
Telex No.: 22254 BCHO CN
- Please do not forget to include your name, ICS 2011, ITCS and paper ID (if there is any) in the message when you make the payment. Upon receipt of your bank transfer, you will receive a notification by email.
- If you have any question about the bank transfer payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-site registration and payment at the Conference Registration Desk will be available on 6 January 2011. You can register and make a payment (cash preferred) at the Conference Registration Desk.
- Online Registration
Online registration is applied only when you make payment in advance via bank transfer prior to the conference if you are a regular participant.
Please click on the links below accordingly to access the online registration site (and upload the copy of bank transfer receipt).
- ICS 2011 online registration for supported author will be closed on November 15, 2010 23:59 PDT. All the supported authors are asked to do the registration online.
- ICS 2011 online registration for regular participant will be closed by December 31, 2010 23:59 PDT.
Online registration and payment via bank transfer are strongly preferred.
On-site registration at the Conference Registration Desk will be available on 6 January 2011. You can register and make a payment (cash preferred) at the Conference Registration Desk.
If you make a payment at the Registration Desk, please email a notification of your on-site registration to email@example.com before December 31, 2010 23:59 PDT.
Cancellation and Refunds
Requests for cancellations received on or before 31 December 2010 will be refunded 50% of the fees paid.
From 31 December 2010 onwards, there will be no refund for cancellation of participation.
Request for cancellation are to be made in writing and send to the registration office:
Room 1-208, FIT Building, Tsinghua University
Beijing 100084, China
Fax: +86-10 62797331
Please note that the day we receive your notice will be considered as the day of your cancellation.